Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I have a lot to say but very little time

Wow, I can't believe that so much has happened to me in so little time. It seems that every time I would love to sit down and write something in my busy life comes up.

To sum it all up
@ The boys suckered me into going to the Christmas work party
@ work is getting better, except for the bad days when all the crappy customers come to me because the weather is bad.
@I feel like Elizabeth in Pride and prejudice
@I did pass my exam 88% now I have to work on writing the essays.....
@My dad has convinced me that I should apply to the UofC.
@God maybe trying to tell me not to go there since I have had a few problems applying
@In a way I felt like a hottie but also grossed out as a 35 year old man asked me for coffee while I was working.
@I bought a home with my girls and we finished choosing the details...it won't be till May till we move in.
@I will be going on a mission trip in May !!! Hurray!!!

Other than that, I miss my friends on tour and I want to go back but I know I have to stay at my job and earn money for school.

Life...funny how it sorta works out in a sick and twisted way.

MAE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home