Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

A weekend off

Well it's been a while since I had a full weekend off. This morning however, my body decided that I needed to get up for work at 7:00am. That was not fun because I told myself it's a real Saturday and that I can sleep in for once.

I ended up getting up at 9:00am but I spent an hour reading in my bed. Today I have to finish my writing assignments and that means I have to hit the books. I also have to do a list of things. Seems my catergory of stress can be labeled as high these days. There is so much stress that the only real way to survive life is to take it one day at a time. That means live that day to the fullest without allowing life to devour you but you to devour life.

The scab from the popcorn incident at work has fallen off and what is a nice scar. It's not that I am vain and that I look at myself in the mirror but because it's right under the eye I keep seeing it. It's almost like it taunts me saying how awful my job is. I am trying to see the positive in these circumstances but then there are days my head hangs so low that even the weight of my own head is a burden.

Anyway I am praying about it and letting Jesus get me through, just one day at a time. If I take it one day at a time I know that this year will pass me by soon enough.

Living one day at a time.

Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home