Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

A day off!

I guess when you think about days off you think about relaxing and soaking up the sun. I think about catching up on the school work and the delayed errands that I couldn't get done because I was working. It seems that there is never enough time to do anything these days but yet we have all the time in the world.

It's one of those funny things that I never understood about life. My life seems crazy busy but so do all the crazy people around me. Work always seems busy and there is not enough time just to listen to what God is telling you about who you are to be.

I think that's what I need to do. Just take a moment to listen and re-evaluate my life as it is and where it is going or else by the time I finished my life I would not have lived it at all.

Miss Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home