Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

School, work, and no life in-between

You would think that my life would be less busy since I have been home. I mean what would 40 hours of work and only one class of school be compared to 10 hrs a day volunteering with a dinner theatre. A traveling dinner theatre may I mention!

Apparently life traveling with a dinner theatre is a lot less stressful than trying to figure out my place in a hardware store and doing a course at the same time. It's something I have never encountered before. Also trying to perfect my grammar shouldn't have been so bad. I was wrong, apparently it's worst than I thought either that or my brain refuses to do anymore school after three years in the working world.

Ah "life is a funny, funny thing," from Alanis Morssets song, Ironic. It truly seems life is something I don't understand a bit. Though I dream of a different life in my sleeping hours, I know when that alarm bell goes off it's time to awaken to the real world. I guess by saying that I have to make the most of my day even if it's not living the life that I live in my dreams.

So there you have it. I have turned into the ordinary day to day slum that I never wanted to be. Hopefully after this year I can have a little more adventure.....well see.

God Bless
Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home