Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

La vie ennuyeux, et occupé en même temps

It just sounds better in French. Today I spent my time doing laundry and getting head shots and resumes printed out as well as going through school stuff. It almost seems that figuring out my future plans is a full time job all to its self.

So my day was boring but productive. I managed to finish e-mailing back every tom, dick and Harry on my list of e-mails. That was good because I have been meaning to do that in a while. Plus I started working on a snail mail to a friend. I also enjoyed going through my closet and drawers for clothing that I wish to donate to Good Will.

This is the boring life of Miss Mae as she lives a simple life. Oh and I went to church today although it was a Saturday because I know am a regular Saturday church attendee. Plus I am hoping to be more actively involved with my home church. I am involved in the Kids ministry this fall at my other church and I am looking into auditioning for community theatre this fall as well. Plus I hope to take some kind of course so that my brain will be stimulated once again since my job is not stimulating my brain as much as I hoped for. However I love working at my job, it's a piety that there exist only 2 weeks left of it. Then I will be seeking out employment once again.

So that's life in a nut shell and yes Miss Mae it's time for bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home