Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Korean Soaps, Computer Screens, and Butterflies

So in three simple words I summed up my past few days.....well sort of. The past few days bonding with my sisters has ended up together yelling at the t.v. or the computer which ever one is playing the VCD of our Korean Soap Opera called Full House. It's actually a cute story and has us bonding over something like "Fighting, Aza Aza". If you don't get that, it's okay because it's a saying from the movie.

While getting into that series of a love triangle, or as my sisters say a rectangle, that's how I spent my time. I am so not discipline when I should be writing my own novel I end up watching that movie. Oh well good thing it's only 16 shows of 1hr and 20 mins.

Work today was stressful but I had to tell myself not to cry. Actually at lunch I was about to cry because I almost thought I couldn't handle it when God provided a little black butterfly with a white design on it's wings. He reminded me of the transformation of my life and that even the butterfly had trouble getting out of the tough shell but the results was life. I think I have a tendency to run from things that scare me because I am afraid of failing but then sometimes you just need a little butterfly to remind you the best yet to come.

So afterwork I ended up getting my contacts. I picked the colours green, grey and a purple. They should be in this week :) Yeah.

Anyway that's all folks.

"Aza Aza Fighting"
Miss Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home