Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Choices, so many

So this year I haven't figured out anything except that next year if I don't return to school I won't return at all!! I will probably go back into journalism and give that another go if the school thing doesn't work out. As for my school I have decided on two options. Either I will go to Trinity Western in BC or I will stay here in Alberta for Prairie Bible college. Both offer some sort of drama degree but one is more based for the ministry while the other is based more for a career in performing arts.....it's a hard one. Although I want to do law I have decided that can wait for a while. I haven't ruled out that concept but I think I will try to get my drama degree as it's harder to get back into acting when you are older than if you start now. At least with law I can keep my mind active and go when I am older, besides more experience I have in life helps out in law school.

Well I am going to paint or get something done.

Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home