Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Sitting on the fence.....just waiting for something big to happen

I always wanted to do that in life. Just sit on the fence and while you are on it, find out that something big is about to happen. Sorta like a mystery of stuff happening. Well life is not all that boring. I am glad the sun broke through or I would have gotten so sad, I hate when the sun doesn't shine. So gloomy out there that it makes people in a bad mood.

Anyway so I went to work, and that's not all exciting but later I get to go out for dinner and well work on my novel which is coming along. At least now that it has started.

Life is what you make of it. Happy belated birthday to my friend Tasha, I sent her a b-day card but I had the wrong e-mail address. Oh well I will have to fix that.

Life that you're living is the life you are giving.
Miss Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home