Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Monday, June 06, 2005

Ever have the feeling that fate is against you?

Ironic isn't it or maybe the fact that I just think it is. Have you ever seen the t.v. series Mad about You when Paul talks about how much he hates his birthday because something always goes wrong on that day? Well same here. It seems that every birthday sucks except my 11th and my 21st. If this were a t.v. show they would be showing all the bad birthdays. Included in this would be my most hated birthday of all. It was 10 years ago when I turned 13 and life was the pits. Combined with me running away and my mom forgetting my birthday, and yup dont' forget to add rain as well. Rain, keeps me at a down fall as usual. Raining again today and it happens to be the day of my birth. I feel like crying because my birthday is always so stupid. I should just say that I don't exist in the calendar, that I don't have a birthday. Why not? If people can lie about their age why don't I say that I just don't have a birthday.

Maybe next year will be different but it never seems to be like that. Like the Eyore character of Winnie the Poo, just such a sad guy, that's how I feel in the pits. I guess sometimes the sun shines down on people and other people get rain. I happen to be one of those sad lonely people. Such a drama queen, but seriously could the clouds stop for just one second.

Happy Birthday Miss Mae, even though it's raining today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home