Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Sunday, May 22, 2005

It's Sunday but at least I don't have to work tomorrow

I woke up this morning dreading the day because the day that follows is a Monday and well now that I am home, Monday's mean it's going to be a work day. Yup Monday = work! However fate will have it that tomorrow's Victoria Day. Lucky for me that means holiday since I am going to be on a 9 to 5 schedule.

So I finally got my tour scrapbook done. This one however is missing a few pictures because Wal-mart decided that it no longer has 3 day multi-service but 10 day multi-service. If I had known that I would have brought my film somewhere else. Hopefully the pictures will be okay though.

Next Saturday will be my friends wedding. It's great to see people happy and getting married. My mom wish that my sister would finally get married but there is no luck in that department....it's a soap opera believe me.

It's funny that I have only been home for about over 1 week and I am trying to escape this place. I am already looking into other opportunities to do some ministry work overseas. The only problem I face now is that I am determined to at least stay put for a year at home. That means no more trying to leave. I am gathering some information on weekend University so that I can apply for the fall. This would be great since I can finish off that stupid degree of mine just to have another paper on the wall that says I have achieved something.

Anyway my breakfast is getting cold and it's almost time for lunch. Till I write again
Live from your electric box, The Life of Miss Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home