Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

What?! It's Thursday already??

Ok so the last I checked it was Tuesday. However since working in the office I have begun to think my days are going to fly by because it is something that I should be use to by now. In about 2 more weeks I will be 23 years old. I already forgotten my birthday. Yesterday my aunt asked me when was my birthday and I said June 3rd....it took me a few moments to realize that I was not born on the 3rd but on the 6th. So Then I corrected myself on that rather important detail.

I have only been at the office for 2 whole days but if feels as if I had been there at least a week. It's been a week since I have been home but it sure doesn't feel like it. It almost feels if I had been off tour ages ago when in reality it was just this last Thursday that I was hugging all my tour friends and spending the time laughing with VaNessie, and Lizzy Poo and some of the other girls as we spun around in chairs at Jerry's and Brenda's retirement center. What fun times. My life seems so different now that I am working at the office.

It feels weird because my personality has changed since coming back to Calgary. I have the headaches again and it effects my mood. I feel almost reserved, like a 'Dr. Jekel and Mr. Hydes' personality switch. The office lacks the oxygen and it is making the day very long. My perk of the day is when I get to help out the patients. That's really fun because I feel like I am contributing more to society than filing this paper into that folder. I know it's only a temporary job for this year and that it will help build my funding so I can return to school or travel but I want to make every moment on life here on earth count.

Well one good thing about my job is that I finish work at 5pm. It's a 9-5 job and I like helping people and assisting the doctors. Plus I get to see my cousin for a short time.

I wonder how my tour friends are doing. I watched a bit of the dvd from last semester but some of the people this tour were on it and it made me miss them....sigh and I still didn't have everyone's contact information :(

For the life of me, contact me friends from tour.
Miss Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home