Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Day 2 of the 4 day run so run with me

Well yesterday the show went great. We got to meet the real Doming and Lorie and that was really cool. I got home really tired and went straight to bed. Home on the road is where ever I lay my head that night. Today we travel to another town and do another show.

I have to make this the quickest blog ever since I am going to eat breakfast.
But just to let you know, I am doing great this morning and I still have the energy to perform. My team mates however have caught a nasty bug and have had a hard time performing. Hope they will get better soon.

The Life of Miss Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home