Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Monday, March 07, 2005

I hate computers!!!

Grr.. so when I got my yahoo account a normal e-mail addres where I was suppose to check my e-mail any where they have e-mail access I have come up with problems. The problems being I now can't check my e-mail if the computer I am using as this stupid Yahoo DSL because it is retarded and stupid and I don't understand it.
I just want to scream but instead I will vent it out on my blog. So my friends who would love to e-mail me should just use my other mail.com account or the safe bet hotmail account.
Ayia!!!!!
Ok well other than that, the show has been going great. I want to write to my prayer partners about all the stuff but I can't access my e-mail account and I am afraid I am going to get charged with something. I don't like this!!! Ayia!!!
WEll that's all folks.
Miss Mae .................AYIA!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home