Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Create Something

So here I am as I finally get a chance to update my blog log. It's been a while and a very busy week indeed. We finished a long week full of trials and tribulations. Through it all God has been with us. The last Mock show day was good. Our rehersal went off well. I enjoyed performing for an audience and it was uplifting experience once again.

To that extent, we needed a good day off. I spent mine shopping. I bought a Fedora and a few cd's. It was great just to relax after a week like that. Also our new team member came today. I am praying that we will get along since I will be working with him a lot.

Other than that, I have been reading Elizabeth Elliot's book, Quest for Love. It was in the Road Library and since this been the month for Valentines Day I decided to read that one. I am surprise how much time I get to read this tour. It's great! Anyway that's all I am going to say cause I have to finish writing snail mail and I hope things get done. It's late.

Later,
Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home