Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Sleep...I never get enough I am always waking up tired

Sleep, I never get enough, I am always waking up tired. Sleep no I never get enough if I don't show up I might get fired.

Ah what a great song. Like today I feel that even though I finally got some rest last night, I am still waking up tired. Yesterday was frustrating. Lack of sleep made me all emotionally unstable, crying, whining little tarp! Yup!

So what happened you might ask, well the answer is simple, sleep Nope I never ever get enough. Why is sleep important? Well first of all, I wouldn't be falling all over the place and second, I wouldn't be so cranky. The first is just funny...the other well...the other makes me a not so nice person. I become M.E.A.N. Yup that's what I said. So yesterday was planned spontanity....which is not really spontanity since it's planned. So I tried to have fun but I just became evil Nancy who needed some Rest and Recovery! With that said, I got home in a not so cheerful mood, I knew I wasn't going to get any sleep so I ended up taking a Nyquil and that made me rest really really well. I was out like a light. Unfortnately that also woke up some of the girls. Apparently the medicine does something to me, makes me into the deepest sleep I have ever been in, cause at 7:30 am my clock went off but I was sound a sleep.

To counter it, I had a strong cup of coffee with plenty of sugar.

So my day was interesting. Try getting me to focus today was a challenge. But all is well that ends well. I ended up getting through the day. Later our Missionary came and ate dinner with us. After that I spent most of the time on my bed painting my chipped nails since I didn't enjoy having peeling nail polish on my nails. I redid them cause it's picture day tomorrow. Any hoo that's my day.

Love Miss Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home