Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Today is Thursday

how to wonder if you are still alive. Try finding out if you are alive by simply listening to your heart beat. If it doesn't beat then you haven't lived.

Little seeming easy to understandable quotations like these help us get deeper into the issue thats underlining all of this confusion. It's never simple to really understand these until you have dug underneath the surface of the basic meaning.

So today was spent training to be better actors with acting games. It was something that I enjoy once in a while. We aren't into the script as of yet but then again we are still waiting for the rest of the team. The costumes were fitted so it worked.

My mind has stopped thinking as I am tired from the lack of sleep I have been getting. Also my body is not use to all of this yet.

Anyway I haven't talked to mom yet. I hope she is doing well.
That is all for today.
Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home