Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Monday, January 03, 2005

just simple!

Well today was a good day considering that I have finally finish packing. Only after 2 weeks of in and out of packing did I finally decided that yup that's IT!! No more packing for my trip. I hope I can be happy with the stuff I brought. If not well lets not go there.

So inbetween packing, I managed to sneak in a movie, The Day After Tomorrow. Slow beginning but the action and suspense was good. Also I managed to get some paper work done. I haven't finished all the work on filing my visa bills in a nice little order but I cleaned it up a bit. I also organized my wonderful print outs of stuff...everything from my in process scripts to tad bits of funny information found on the world wide web. It works out that I have a nice folder for these things. They are now looking more organized than ever.

So I was thinking about finishing my visa stuff up as well as my scrapbook on my hockey team that I like. It will help clear some other stuff up in my room.

Overall my room has been neat. Bags are pack and I am ready to go. Trying to keep myself worry free by taking care of the little details. My plane leaves on Saturday morning and I am hoping I can survive without my room for about 5 months. After that, I am not sure what my plans of actions will be. Oh yeah I still have to apply for college once again. Sigh if that wasn't a pain in the butt.

Until then....oh yeah and a quote from Breakfast at Tiffany's

"It will take you exactly four seconds to walk to the door. I will give you 2!"

Isn't that a great line :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home