Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Thursday, December 23, 2004

On the 12th day of Christmas...

Soon it will be Jesus Birthday and I am so excited. You know the feeling you get when it's your own birthday and you just can't wait? Well I am so excited about Christmas.

Happy Birthday Baby Jesus :)

No matter what happens, and I know a lot of things will go wrong because of circumstance, but one thing will go right. That is Christ will remain in my heart.

It's not about the gifts,
Or the tree, or the fact it's not there.
It's not about the aunts and uncles who will drink beer.
It's not about the sister who will not show up.
It's not about another eggnog cup.
It's about the fact that man is redeemed once more.
That we can once again lift our heads off the floor.
That a tiny baby came to stay.
To teach us about love, peace on this day.
It's about God's promise to all man kind,
That even a sinner will find,
The peace and forgiveness in every heart.
Merry Christmas to all,
and to all a new start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home