Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Sunday, December 19, 2004

On the 8th day of Christmas...

I had Milk and cereal for breakfast. Yup I did say MILK...why would Milk be an important factor, well cause I can't have milk or milk products. :) So I actually took the chalk tasting pills and decided I wanted Milk.

It was good. It was very good. It was the best. Well not really, I could have had left over pizza from yesterday but I was forbidden. My mom wanted me to save it for my sisters. Ah that's what you get for living in a large family. You get to share your food, even if it's one of your favorite foods.

So I got done the family room yesterday. It looks great, and now all that is left is the dining room which I am not sure I will get to since my sister and I are in the room, so it will be hard to clean while she is in it. It's not too bad though.

I think the one thing that has already made this a good day was that it rained slightly today. Not that it poured but rained lightly, and the sun was out. So what did I see, but a rainbow. It felt special since 1. It's the middle of December, and I am living in cold Canada inland, not near the coast. 2. It never rains often, if it does, it quickly turns into snow. So to see a rainbow in the middle of December well that's the kicker.

My sister thought I was going crazy when I told her that it was raining. She thought it was even stranger to find out that there was a rainbow and that I was not going crazy.

Ah the circle of life! I think the rainbow was a good morning present from God. It's hard to believe that Christmas is just around the corner. Every part of me is getting excited. I love Christmas. Usually I have a lot of difficulty this time of year (stress, seasonal blues, etc.) but this year it seems that life is getting better. God is with me and that cheers me up. To have a rainbow in the sky is one of life's miracles that we seem to pass. It's a love letter from God, to His Beloved.

How wonderful is that.

Did a quiz:

You Are a Visionary Soul
You are a curious person, always in a state of awareness.Connected to all things spiritual, you are very connect to your soul.You are wise and bright: able to reason and be reasonable.Occasionally, you get quite depressed and have dark feelings.
You have great vision and can be very insightful.In fact, you are often profound in a way that surprises yourself.Visionary souls like you can be the best type of friend.You are intuitive, understanding, sympathetic, and a good healer.
Souls you are most compatible with: Old Soul and Peacemaker Soul

What Kind of Soul Are You?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home