Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Saturday, December 11, 2004

It's what you make out of it

Life is a funny, funny thing. It's a cold and bitter day but life is full of wonderful surprises. As one of the fellowships I belong to did a performance at the old folks home, I was reminded of how very blessed I am to be loved and to love.

Over the past two years I have made so many friends from tour and maintained friends that have been with me forever. It's a good feeling to know that at any given moment one of my friends is thinking about me. I am thinking about one of them at any given moment.

Passing through these days at home, I often think about all the people I have met and how very lucky I am to have been there to meet them. It's like the movie a hundred million miracles are happening every day. The miracle of friendship is one of them.

Anyway I was watching the Flower Drum Song and that's when it made me think of the line.

So that's about it. I am hungry so I am going to go eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home