Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Monday, December 06, 2004

Wow, snow, snow and more snow...

Well if it weren't for the fact that there is a lot of white fluffy stuff outside my front door, I would have gotten up and taken a brisk walk around the neighbourhood. Since there is snow on the ground I might as well stay indoors today. I would go do something fun but when you are by yourself, going outdoors and having a snowball fight by yourself defeats the purpose. Everyone knows that snowball fights are not fun when you are just hitting yourself in the face with cold snow!

What I lack today is something to do. Not that I don't have a list to do, more so its the fact that I don't want to do anything. Believe me if I was bored I would be doing something, but the fact of the day is that Miss Mae is being lazy and resents the idea of actually doing something.

As that being said, I might actually do something to prove myself wrong. I might buy an electric guitar by the end of the week and start playing. Do you even know how to play a guitar? Probably, I mean I am learning from a video tape and it's going well. However the real question I should be asking myself is, Is this one of the phases that I am going through? Maybe, since Miss Mae often goes through a phase or two, or three or four... but by saying that I hope this is not a phase because I do want to play electric but we will have to see since they cost $$ and I am not sure if I want to spend that money if it's not well invested.

Well that's my thoughts for this morning, or pre morning. Maybe I will bake cookies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home