Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Friday, December 10, 2004

Picking at the Pick

Well today is another Friday in the life of Miss Mae. Yup just another Friday. I got up hoping to buy my guitar but by my mother's influence, decided to hold out a little longer.

So while that being said I went to practice on our family acoustic. Something started to rattle and to my surprise there in the guitar body was my sisters supposed stolen/lost pick that she claimed I lost....so I brought that down to her.

She tried to use chopsticks to capture the missing pick but as I told her. It best be taken out like the comercial like the duck. Use duck tape on the end of the chopstick.

But no she decided she will try to continue the method of using the chopstick. After much annoyance, she finally gave in to my tape idea but grabed scotch tape. Now I have nothing against that sort of tape. I use it all the time to tape up Christmas gifts but ah even I knew it wasn't going to be strong enough. So after many attemps she gave up. I took the chopstick, put the strongest tape I could find, which was parcel tape. Taped the tape to the chopstick and in one try rescued the lonely pick.

So that's my story for today. Nothing really exciting, just going to the mall later with my sister. Need to pick up a few items. Then I figure I am going to watch a movie.

My day today is a blah day. Oh well this is the life of Miss Mae.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home