Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

On the 10th day of Christmas...

Yes, it's finally here. What did I do today? Well I have been sleepy the past few weeks, just cause I am recovering from whatever cold I have come down with.

Any hoo, the whole day was spent doing odds and ends of stuff. I was suppose to be remembering my lines but for some reason, I can't. Maybe because I pictured a better actor to be in this play and not myself. It's weird experience to act in something you write.

So I was looking at the stuff that is slowly filling my suitcase for next tour. I just realize I need a pencil case. I have a lot of stuff in it already but I don't have my clothes in there yet. It's like I want to bring my whole room but one small suitcase will not fill it up.

The joy of traveling. Though I must say it has brought some discipline in the area's of down sizing stuff. Each tour, I come home and give my room the toss out routine. I have managed to get rid of a lot of stuff each year. It feels great as well. I just hope I don't collect as much while I am on tour. I think I have become a toss out junkie, since when I came home this past tour, I tossed out a lot of stuff in the process of cleaning the house for Christmas. Ah what a relief. The sad part of it all is this, when I return home, I know the house will be cluttered once again.

*Sigh* all that work for only a few moments of happiness...oh well. Well I best be getting on with my memorization. Such a tedious task. That's my life though, full of tedious task at least it seems like that some days.

Write to ya soon,
The Diaries of Miss Mae.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home