Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Lately the weather has been so bi-polar and consequently so have I

My mood had become very sad today. Since it started snowing. I thought it was funny that Relient K had a song like that.

We were talking together: I said, "What's up with this weather?": Don't know whether or not How sad I just got: Was on my own volition: Or if I'm just missing the sun.

And tomorrow I know will be rainy at best, and the forecast I know is that I'll be depressed but I'll wait outside hoping that I'll catch sight of the sun.

Because on and off the clouds have fought for control over the sky. And lately the weather has been so bi-polar and consequently so have I.

But now I'm sunny with a high of 75 since you took my heavy heart and made it light and its funny how you find you enjoy your life when you're happy to be alive.

And the temperature is freezing and then after dark, there's a cold front sweeping in over my heart and we might break up if I don't wake up to the sun.

It seems that everyone is still concern with what I am going to do with my life. I am not as concerned as everyone, I have many skills and I am still discovering more. I have a plan but it's not what people want to hear. Trusting in the Lord to lead and guide me. I am not sure where I will be but I know that I love adventure and stuff. I am not meant to stay in an office my whole life.

Who knows.

Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home