Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Friday, January 07, 2005

Tomorrow I leave the great land of the snow...

So I am excited, nervous, sad, happy about leaving tomorrow morning. I will miss my family and it's hard for me to leave them once again because I love them so much. I will really miss my two kick butt sisters because they are the best friends a girl can have. They rock so much. I will also miss my mom cause me and her are tight. I don't think I could have asked for a better mother, daughter relationship.

However, I will be looking forward to my tour family. I will be glad to see my tour sisters who absolutely rock. I will be looking forward to see the changing effect the gospel has on the people here and overseas. I will be looking forward to tour. It always gives me the rush of excitement when I face a new challenge and the unknown. I think my body knows more about that than my mind because my body is freaking out. When I get really stress, my body kicks into lets bubble up into rashes and stuff because it's stress. I just gotta learn to calm down.

So from tomorrow on I will be posting not as often but you can enjoy a readable venture of my daily happenings from the road.

Peace out
Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home