Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Saturday, January 22, 2005

What are we living for?

So today some of my group members went and did a workshop for missions fest. It was good, I hope that something came out of it but you can never really tell with these things. Some people get excited and then a few days later their fire has smoldered off in the distant.

I even got to go looking at the different booths, even though I got to be a part of it and felt that I shouldn't be double dipping in the mission fields, managed to find something that brought my fire back to a good state.

Between acting and following what God wants from my life I have also wanted to try to teach english over seas. I know some way or another God is using all my life skills in some big picture. To what is the extent of it all, I don't know but all the skills I have obtained have been worth it. I don't think God makes you stay in your comfort zone all your life. I think if we were too comfortable we would never beable to get things done that needed to be done.

I think I am going to let Him decide on this one. I have plenty of options, whether I go back to school next fall, or on tour. I leave that to where I am most useable to further His kingdom. It's not that I don't know what I am here for, nor the fact that there is a million things to do in life. It's more so that what I want is whatever He has planned for me. That's how it was in 2000 when I said, "God I am your servant, show me where you want me to be." Then I obeyed and the rest to say is this, here I am in the USA and I have travelled all of Canada, and a lot of the states. I have graduated with a Photojournalism diploma with honours, I have witnessed to thousands of people sharing God's word of hope and salvation and the need for bible translation. I have made a dozen or more good friends who are all over North America. I have been to Mexico.

So with all this being said, I know what God has planned for me won't be a dull moment. It might be hard, and I know it will be challenging, but some how it will be better than anything I could have planned.

To answer the question what are we living for? We are living for the Glory of Jesus Christ. All that stuff we do is great but it will never be greater that living for the Glory of God.

Peace out
Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home