Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

God's Provisions

We have just finished one tough week of four day shows, but even through it all, God has been wonderful in it. I love the bible verse Romans 8:28 because I see it in work in my life. Whatever Satan uses to harm us, God can use it to Glorify Him. Praise God, that He is the God of all things!

One of the cool stories that God has showed me how faithful He is, is this a couple days ago we were at a venue where the whole town was out of electricity. All the stores were shut down and we didn't have electricity to run things. God however is bigger than lights, electricity, closed down stores. God provided ice for us to buy in a town that was shut down. God provided us a generator and many wonderful volunteers to get our show up and running. And God provided wisdom to our leaders or people in charge to herd us into the places we needed to be. He is a faithful God even when it seems our own faith is as big as a mustard seed.

During that venue our techs and people in charge found out that they were over powering the cables and so now they are working on ways to fix that.

Another blessing was that at one of our shows, the church really blessed us by fixing our tire that had previously had a large flat. This was amazing. He promises to provide for us when we need it. Amen to that.

In my own prayer, God has been great in that He has provided for all my needs. He has blessed me with wonderful home-stays and I have been so blessed. I can't explain the blessings because it's to numerous to count.

It's not only the big things that I am thankful that God has provided me with but it's the little things too. Like sunshine on a cloudy day ;)

Last night I layed awake just talking to God. I read on a house decoratation once that if you can't sleep, don't count sheep, talk to the shepard and that's what I did. He has given me so much love for His people and the lost. The most important treasure of this world can be found in the hug of a good friend. I have been blessed on every tour by people that I love. As for why they love me I don't understand. As to why I love them it's God's great gift through me.

The other day I was in a shoe store and I saw Sponge Square Bob and I thought of my friend Ashli. I wondered how she was doing and I just prayed for her that God is still moving in her life. When it rains I am always reminded of Walter and I pray for him as well. There have been some great trains that we pass by and it brings a smile to my face because that's what Walter would do. It's the little things that reminds you of the people you love and miss. Some how though even though they are so very far away, they are kept in my heart where I will always love them and cherish them.

Then there are thoes things that make you wonder how a person is by hoping God has answered your prayers about certain things. I have been thinking about that and I should write more often when I get the chance to find out if the prayers have been answered.

Anyway about California. It has been beautiful. I took a wonderful walk yesterday with my billets kids and I got to see the Levi and the sunset. It felt good to see the sun shining. It's beautiful here. Really beautiful. I often wonder if heaven will capture more beauty than this. Actually I have a feeling it will. :)

God Bless your Day
Miss Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home