Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Traveling Light

Well it's been a while since I last blog for real instead of Hi I am alive blog. Anyway today after leaving Paradise this morning we headed toward Sacramento just outside of Davis. It was cool just to spend a day off with the group.

Our team has been getting along quite well and I am happy to see how God is moving in this group. I love my team and I pray that God will continue to pour love in my heart so that when times get bad, I can still say I love this team.

Touring on the road travel days have been fun. The ocean views and beautiful hills and trees can make you wake up and Thank the Lord that you are here. The views of California have been so great, as a writer it has inspired me to seek more of God's wisdom about the beauty and His grace. I want to write more and more about Him and his creations.

Today in Old Town Sacramento, I got to go to many great Candy Paradise's and got lost in the beauty of the old buildings mix with the new. I also got to go into some great stores. One I like a lot was the hat store. My heart jumped at the many hats and the styles and I just wanted to fly home with all of them. I didn't buy any though cause I am on tour and well I have already 3 hats to manage. But I got their card and might order some when I get home.

We also went into a few great shops and I found a beautiful blue dress which I bought a a ridiculously low price for it. It's a Chinese style dress and fits me perfectly. Either I have the body or just the fit of dress. :) That made my day....Now I just have to figure how to cart it around.

On other things I am reminded of all my friends on past tours and their adventures. I listened to my friends Ashli's favorite song from FM Static today and past a few great train models and listen to my friend Walters road cd. It was like having them on tour again. I also saw some beautiful purses that my friend Sarah might enjoy. It's the little things that remind you of your friends that allow them to join you on your journey some how. Oh yeah and a Fedora that reminded me of my friend Kevin and my friend David.

Anyway I am going to get off this beast and get some packing for I have a show to do tomorrow. The shows have been inspiring to a lot of people and I am glad God has asked me to be a part of this. Where I will go after this is where ever the Lord's leads me.

Love Miss Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home