Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

For His Glory, forever

Here I am, yes Lord your Will is my command even when it means getting on my knees and praying till the show starts. Well that's how I was feeling on Sunday as the Lord led my heart to pray for the 3000 people groups who still need to hear His word. I also was told to pray for a Janice who I am not even sure if she even went to the show that Sunday night.

However I was obedient and I prayed a lot on and off stage. The show went well and I was taught something through that. God calls us to pray for a reason. I am not sure what reason but we should do it in pure obedience to Him to glorify our Lord Jesus Christ.

Other than that, I had a wonderful sleep that night with a wonderful homestay or billet. It was all good. After that we went to Pilgrim Bookstore where I got the Newsboy cd and the book by Elizabeth Elliot. I was sad though I couldn't find Waking Ashland.

I will keep looking for that. Today was filled with work projects and I spent the Sunny day indoors stuffing programs. One thing that I missed in my program was thanking Jesus Christ, and my family and friends. The good thing is that God doesn't need to know that on paper because He knows it's written on my heart.

Tomorrow is Chinese New Year and I got to talk to my dad. It was cool, I will talk to them some more later. I miss my family but I know that they love me a lot. I know that I have at least 5 people in my life that love me a whole lot. The world would not be the same without them in my life. Other than that, just tired tonight.

Love Miss Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home