Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Monday, March 28, 2005

A Lot of baggage....

Hello good people of blog world. Today the forcast is a bit tardy and full of unbelieveable reviews of just sitting and wasting precious time for no good reason.

Well actually, here I am at the Library. I am still on spring break and waiting for my roll of pictures to go through the process of development. I have to reorganise my bag as it is fuller than a ripe watermelon on the fourth of July. So as I sit with nothing better to do, I would check up on my school stuff but why waste time worrying about all that junk and stuff when all a person can do on tour is hope that by the time they arrive off tour they will have some chance to enter a decent school where they will be forever locked in a box until the day they graduate and then have to face the realities that they, being me...who else, can not simply afford the cost of school.

Nah just bored really at the moment, what a way to spend a couple grand on an education that may or may not prolong your future career as a student. What a way to go!

Seriously thinking though, I have to try to get my act together and stop living on a day dream. This means really focusing on one area of my life. There are many talents a person is given, many dreams and areas where a person can succeed but the problem is just trying to figure that out in one area for the time being.

okay well I am even bored at the moment so good riddens, talk to you later.

miss mae, or miss me not, what we have is the life we got!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home