Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Solvang

Well, it's been a while since I had internet access to blog to you but here I am once again on the infernal beast of a machine. This past week I have been in the beautiful surrounded hill side outside of Solvang. It's absolutely beautiful. However all I have been wanting to do is to get out and go shopping. So how have my adventures so far this week been? Well starting spring break, when most of the team members were still here, I got annoyed with the guys. As you suspected that will happen when guys are imature and my patience to tollerate them is a slim jim. So at first, being a good little Christian, decided to take it to God, but by half way through praying, or griping to God about how I can't deal with the situation, I bailed out of prayer and headed to go out dancing. I went with two other of the girls on our team.

It was an adventure, we didn't end up going to the original dance spot but ended up going to see a live blues band. It was great. So at 12pm we headed back as not to wake up everyone from their slumber. However as we approached the gate to the gated community we were staying at, we realized that we did not have the access code to enter. This caused some problems as we decided on what plans of action to take. Praying that someone would answer our phone calls, our tour manager not being by her phone, we received no answer. So as we sat in the truck waiting, we stated our resources and thought up a plan. 1 truck, 3 girls who have to pee, middle of the night in a town we don't know and everything else is closed.....humm ok so we will sleep in the truck. Okay not a problem but now we have to solve the next problem....3 girls that have to pee.

Well for you who know me and know that I don't even like the idea of peeing in the port of potty in my home town, well you will know that I figured this to be a fall to man kind. What were we going to do? You can figure out the rest of the details. First time camping type of an experience. Thank goodness for baby wipes.

The rest of the week was pleasant as we returned to civilization and I went shopping for my sisters gift. I had a lot of junk food and enjoyed the great town of Solvang.

This was my week.
Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home