Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Friday, April 22, 2005

The first of the four day run and run with it.

It is this day that is the first of our four day run. So I am going to run with it.

This morning I woke up and for the first time in my existence, I came to the conclusion that I really want to grow up. I want to get to the stage where I am not afraid to come into what I was meant to be. Last night I had a talk with my billet about school and plans after tour. The previous night before I had a deep conversation with my little sister about what my plans are with school.

I guess I have been delaying applying because I fear that this might be my first real step into adulthood. It's the first real decision I am doing on my own for my own self and nobody is there to stop me from doing it.

It's a sense of freedom and the feeling has been growing into a rush in the spine. If I would have known this kind of fear I don't know if I would have jumped out on the boat. It is probably what love feels like if I ever felt that before. These emotions are so enchanting but present a sense of danger.

Fear, I have to get rid of it. Decisions, courage, bravery. Some where in t.v. land I once heard a comment on courage. Courage is doing something you are afraid of but still doing it because its the right thing to do. So that courage that you take to step into the unknown is bravery. I need to take courage so that I might enter my adulthood.

This year I will be 23 years of age and I need to start really focusing on how to become the best of what I am suppose to be. I must leave my peter pan syndrome behind as I leave it with tour and step into a new stage in life. In about 2 months I will receive my 23rd year with great anticipation as I arrive into the first step of making the decision that I want to grow up now.

It's time.
With love,
Miss Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home