Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Saturday, May 07, 2005

And the Word Came Power

So I looked at my last blog and I haven't updated this blog for well for a while and who really could blame me. Even Superman had his day.
Being on the road you don't always get access to the net and when you do some times as third day puts it you are dog gone tired. Well actually they use the words like dog gone good, whatever that means. But anyway it's our last show tomorrow. I know that I am going to be super sad. The other day I just finished my devo for the group so that's where most of my writing power has gone to.

I will maybe post some of that story on here, well maybe but I will have to type it up in my computer files when I return home.

Well California has been a dream. What has been better is that a friend of mine who I thought wasn't going to come to the show was at tonights show and will be there tomorrow. It's great to see her again. Seeing old team mates really make me smile cause you spent enough time of your life to forget them and you always have the hope that maybe you will bump into one of them these days. I guess that goes with all people you meet and love.

Sigh, tomorrow will be the last show. Snif, snif, I am really going to miss touring, my friends, and well everything about this life but sometimes God opens other doors and you just have to be ready to walk by faith and walk through that scary door. Don't worry it's not like Monsters Inc.

So good news, yup I just found out my friend Mo is getting married. I am super happy for him because he really needed a wonderful woman. I know he will be happy. I love her already because my friend Mo loves her and I love my big brother Mo. Anyway that is that. Other than that, my brain wants to sleep as I get ready for another day and adventure. Not sure what will happen but hey there will be lots of tears.

Darn, I should have titled this lots of tears, cause that's what will be happening.

God Bless,
Miss May to save the Day....drink mountain dew...man I am tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home