Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Yee Ha! It's good to be back

Well after a long journey in California, it's good to be back home where the ice tea comes in a powder form.

Yesterday I arrived after a long day at the airport and plane trip at 7:30pm, by the time I got home I was starving. So my mom took me out for dinner. Since it was only her and me at home we went out for Chinese food. I ordered all beef dishes and fried spring rolls....I didn't want rice, but low and behold she said are you getting rice with your beef and vegetable dish...I told her no, but she still ordered it for me and she ate it while I looked at the white fluffy stuff thinking no more rice, pizza, cheese noodle dish, or chicken adobe for a long, a very long time.

Well my hair was all punked out as it is in a frizzy stage, kind of really wild and un-combed since I can't wash it till 72 hours are up for I just got my first perm.
The plain ride was great, we got bumped back by an hour. So me and my team-mate just chilled out for a while. I called up all my friends in Vancouver, well the ones that I had phone numbers and chatted for a while.

Surprisingly I didn't cry as I had previously like I did for past tours. Angie said it was because I was a stronger person now, Lisa said it's because I knew that this was the end and that I was ready for the beginning of the next chapter of my life. I am not sure why but I guess part of me knows that it's the right time to grow up. Tour has taught me a lot of things this past 3 years and now I am ready for a change in direction in my life. I don't know what will happen today, tomorrow or even next week but I am ready for some new doors to open.

sincerely yours,
Miss Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home