Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

When do I have the time anymore?!!

So not even taking a week off, and being fully burnt out today do I find myself in a greater pressure cooker than before. I have been on tour so I know how to handle stress, but this stress that I am coming up against is different.

I don't have time to get the things I need to get done done and I am going to start crying like a baby soon!! Plus my birthday is coming up and well if you were me you would cry too.
The whirlwind of caos is this, I started a new job with very little training and now I will in a month have to cope on my own. So I guess what happened is that I was put into a career without even knowing about it and now I am stuck!

So without further adieu, I leave this message: AS best as I can, Relient K says it best

I’ve given up on giving up slowly, I’m blending in so You won’t even know me apart from this whole world that shares my fateThis one last bullet you mention is my one last shot at redemption because I know to live you must give your life awayAnd I’ve been housing all this doubt and insecurity and I’ve been locked inside that house all the while You hold the keyAnd I’ve been dying to get out and that might be the death of meAnd even though, there’s no way in knowing where to go, promise I’m going becauseI gotta get outta here I’m stuck inside this rut that I fell into by mistakeI gotta get outta here And I’m begging You, I’m begging You, I’m begging You to be my escape.

Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home