Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Miss Mae, the Girl with Attitude

I just love Saturdays!! Not only did I not have to wake up to go to work but I got to go to a wedding. Ah a wedding in May that sounds perfect. It was a great wedding since my friend Mo who is a lot older finally got married and he was so happy. I am so happy he found his perfect mate. I think it's great to see so many people in love. My friend Vanessa is getting married in November and that's so sweet to.

Ah.....Love what a grand thing if you found it.

My Dream
In my dream the other night, I dreamt the most strangest thing. Just to let you know it had nothing to do with the fact that I had ribs right before I went to bed.....Seriously it didn't. I dreamt I was a scientist working on biolecular micro-organism with my colleges. What happened next was disaster as someone stole the contents of the lab and meddled with it making it a dangerous world wide out break of this virus that kills a lot of people and makes them really strange creatures that kill to eat flesh and stuff. It was almost like that stupid game that was made into a movie. The funny part was this, instead of putting the infected people in a cage, the ones that were not infected were put into safe compounds.....so I was trying to be the hero and get some of the old lab material that was the cure but I was attacked. Luckily this handsome dude stepped in and rescued me only to get infected and thrown out of the compound. The funny part was that the dude was my husband and so it made sense for him to rescue his damsel in distress. While he hadn't transformed into the monster like the other infected people I managed to talk to him over the compound walls and tell him that I was going to give birth to his child. Then later in the dream, (believe me I can have some weird ones) I was eating dinner with some of the other compound people and behind a glass wall were some of the infected but not yet turned people. My sister in my dream decided to give them some food but then a spider on the infected side bit her and she had to stay there. Other events happened and then I gladly awoke from that strange dream.

So back to reality, don't eat food before bed or you might end up with some strange dreams and stuff. In the real world, I have been trying to focus my energy on one degree instead of trying to take over the entire planet of degrees. I am still also trying to figure out what school, when and why. I don't really need much of anything to start doing what I want to do except maybe the law school part if I decide to become a lawyer but I am like the little mermaid and I want more. I mean I see all my friends in their work and their field and I couldn't be happy doing one thing for the rest of my entire life on this so called earth. I don't want to be stuck but I want to live a life finding out, learning and never stop discovering all that is in life. I want to travel to Israel, I want to go to the far countries of this world and eat and live with the natives of that country. I don't really want a home. Now what do I want.....that I don't really know.....yet. The world is a vast land in which I want to go out and find what I am looking for. I know what I don't want. I don't want to live the life that everyone else is living. I don't want a job where I do the same thing over and over, but I want to live on the edge. I don't want to come home to an apartment, house where I spend time there. I don't want to live with my family in a stable community where every thing is safe. I guess what I want is to live.

.....
..............................................
.........................
............
.
.....................
..............
.........
.
.
now what is wrong with that?

Reporting live from the home of Miss Mae, you got an attitude thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home