Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Another day and it rains

Whenever it rains like this my heart gets so sad and so in order to prevent myself from kicking the bucket, I turn on all the lights in my room and play "Superchic[k]" and it seems to be doing a mighty fine trick. There is something to be said about warm lights and upbeat music. I am not exactly sure what that is but there is something to be said about it.

So here I am...still living or daring to live. It seems such a waste of a day to be raining. There were flood warnings all over the place. Makes you kind of want to go swimming. I slept a long time today. I barely went through my clothes knowing that just during Christmas that's what I have been doing. So I really didn't need to go through my closet.

There are a few letters and correspondents that I have to get back to. I went through my career and life folder on what I will be wanting to do come the future. There are so many things but I know some of them I have to let go, after all we only are given so much time on this earth. So I guess that's it then, right? What is our cause and great justice of life if we don't go on living life to our fullest means. In my case this means going for what we can accomplish with the time given.

Ok so I don't know what exactly does that mean for my own life but this I know, it's still raining outside and if the weather doesn't change soon I might just have to move to a place where it's sunny.

Yours truly,
Rainy Day Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home