Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

And I woke up with a soar throat.....

This morning after gagging on my own tongue, I woke up to a stuffy nose and soar throat.....great way to start my long weekend. Since I am preparing to take the plunge on my once again drivers test I have been practicing all month just driving which means taking work off. Not to bad except I have to be careful not to get to relaxed. I haven't though had a full week off of work yet despite the fact that I am taking time off to learn to drive.
Next week I will be taking on my new training at the other office and then I get my first week off since coming off of tour. I have a few items that need some going through.

You would think after all these years of cleaning bags and bags of stuff out of my room I wouldn't have so much stuff still, well so much for that theory. I have to go through a few more areas and then I am almost ready to say I could pack up my things and move to Vancouver.

However I know that next year I am either going to be in Vancouver or I will be in Three Hills for my "Ed-ya-ma-kation" and who knows how that will turn out. Finally though after much sweating over finding God's will for my life He revealed the next steps or so it seems. I just have to apply next year as I gear up to go back to school. I decided to keep Law school in the back of my mind and take Drama now, since I realize the body is harder to mold than the mind when you get to a certain age.

So as for the rest of the day, I am planning to continue with practicing driving and getting rid of this soar throat. Plus I am still working on my delightful novel as I recall stuff.

Bye bye, blog ya later.
Mae Gum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home