Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I want to cry but big girls don't so I am going to blog instead

The past days have made me more and more just hate my life. I don't know why. Maybe it's because the nagging feeling that I should be doing something else with it, or the fact that I want to be acting and I am not. The very heart of me wants to escape but I have nothing to really escape from.

I mean the job is not bad, and the people are great, the pay is good and it's only for a month but I feel like I am in a desperate situation in which my own life feels like a prison. I have nothing really to complain about except the nagging feeling in which my own existence has become meaningless and serves no purpose. I am not needed by anyone really, I am replaceable and will be replaced......so I guess I feel I don't belong because I believe that I belong some where else but where??

This year will be hard because for the first time in 3 years I will be in one spot. Home or the place I have to call home even though it doesn't feel like it.

I guess I just got to face the reality that everyone has to work but I sometimes think maybe that there is a place I will find happiness in doing what I do best.

That's just a quick summary.

Mae

1 Comments:

Blogger identified said...

Just wanted to let you know I love you and am praying for you!

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home