Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

And so trouble rains down or is it opportunity?

So today as I entered into my new office job, same job, different office as I train to be the only secretary there, I am given sorta bad news. This is that I might not have a job coming July because at the moment it is up in the air again.

This is not bad because I know that God will provide but it's still stresses me a little. The other big concern is my driving test. I pray that I pass it but if I don't I pray that God will give me the grace to handle disappointment once again.

Other than that, because I have been out and about driving, I haven't had time to really focus on my novel writing. So that's in the frozen shelf for now. As I look around my room there are little projects that need to be done and now I might just have the time to do it. Although I am a bit concerned that I might not have the money come next fall to pay for my education. So that in turn is a bummer.

On the good side, my dad has finally paid me back from what the business owed me. The down side, is that most of the money has been locked away where I can't access it for school. The good side is that I have enough to pay for my eye exam and contacts.

So this week has been a very up and down week.

Talk to you soon,
Miss Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home