Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Friday, July 01, 2005

And Who says life isn't a box of chocolates?

This past week has been interesting. SO much has happened within the course of a week that I just had to sit back and allow God to do his thing. So with my job situation being on and off, I finally manage to bring some sense of stability within that area. As I said before don't work for family but since I have an interview on Monday that whole situation can be put away for now.

So this week left me to take my drivers test in which I passed. Yeah just took me like forever! Also as I said before I wanted to get contacts, well this week I went and had my eye appointment. It only took me 3 hours of unsuccessful trying to get the little pieces of jelly stuff in which was not good because I have to go back to try my luck again. The lady managed to pop one of them in my left eye but the right eye just wouldn't take that sort of punishment.

And did you know why? Well I think it's because my eyes refuse to want to be a green colour. They absolutely hate the colour and so I think that is why they don't want to have the jelly stuff put on them. Seriously though, I think it's because I have a mega defense system on my eye lids so it's harder to get me to keep them open while an object is being thrown into them.

Besides that, I went through my loads of old paper work to discard the papers that were out dated. I managed to make 3 workable resumes, non of which I made through Microsoft instant Resume maker.

I have been teaching myself a few cords on the guitar and I have been continuing to work on my novel.

Tom Tom

Well I have made myself a new friend. He doesn't mind me calling him Tom Tom because that is his name. He also is more of a night party guy. He sleeps through the day and well he is soooo cute! I just hope fishy doesn't get jealous. Tom Tom was given to us by my sister Tracey to take care of during the summer. Well actually, he is more of Tina's pet than mine but he is the cutest little hamster ever! So small that I actually think he looks more like a mouse than a hamster. I call him Hamtaro sometimes. I have absolutely have fallen in love with him though. He sleeps during the day though and decides to go crazy at night time which is bad since I can hear him from my room.

Anyway that is all for today.

Happy Canada Day!!! Love always Miss Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home