Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Thinking about the Long weekend.......

Well it's a long weekend. Yup. Nothing planned except trying to juggle the remaining portion of my entire existence on planet earth. It's nothing, just like superman saving the world. Ah the joy of sarcasim except you can't really hear my view since it's written and for all I know everyone's voice on the web is different.

So how did I start my long weekend off? Well for one thing I stayed in bed. It was a long week of getting up at 6:00 am and going to bed late that I just decided it would be a good day to sleep in. Although I was going to wake up at 8 which turned to 9 which finally rolled me out of bed at 10:15ish in the morning.

I was going to go the Library but I decided to stay home but it only closes at 5 pm today so I might just go later if I feel like it. So why don't I call up some friends to hang with this weekend? Well I don't know, it seems logical but when you have a lot to do, you tend not to want to plan more but let others do the planning.

Okay so what is next I don't know.
Humm let me think a little more about life.

Talk to ya later,
Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home