Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Elijah

It seems just when you are faced with falling off the edge and God throws you a curve ball just jump on because you just have to go with the flow.

So last Friday I was sitting on the edge not knowing exactly what God was up to. I was jobless and depressed about that current snowball of life. Oh if I only knew what God was going to do the following week I might have not whined as much....well maybe whined a little less.

Monday morning came and I decided after the past half year or so, this was my opportunity to sleep in a little later, after all, what is a unemployed educated bum suppose to do except run with the punches. So I got a call from my sister that morning saying that I should be prepared to return to work tomorrow for that week. I was like great that's what I needed to hear, this meant I would only be unemployed next week. What happened next was better than expected.

God provided another great call. You see I had an interview on the Thursday before the Friday of my unemployment. Now it is Monday when I received that call. I was offered a full time job. I start this coming Monday and I didn't have to go into work this week because they decided to hire a full time time so they wouldn't have to keep me guessing on my employment status.

So with one great job ending and another new job which I am looking forward to coming up I would say God worked things out better than I could imagine. On top of that I signed up for an online educational course. This has helped me decide what school to go to next fall. You can say things are looking up for me. Even though it's not the school I initially wanted to go to, (the cost for that school was to much money and going into a large debt like that would be foolish) God has confirmed that I will be happy in the place he has put me. I know some how when I trust him I know things are going to work out fine. After all it's just life and it's not like it's a forever thing. :)

Peace out
Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home