Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Monday, August 15, 2005

What now?

Well today I woke up to the reality that I am found without a job and this somewhat sets me back into a dilemma that occurred last spring, just before spring I should say. The problem is that I am an educated unemployed bum. Not by choice really, it's just seems that I can't seem to find work that I am really happy in. I did find a job I really enjoyed but as fate has it my parents and various others told me I have to get on with my life.

What if the one thing you want to do in life that really brings you to life is the same thing that leads to a homeless and hopeless life according to the people surrounding you? I mean writing and acting is where my heart is and as well photography only secondary but how do I make a living in the fine art department. This is what makes my heart leap and jump for joy. I feel so alive when I am doing these things and yet I know some how from what others have instilled in me is that these passions lead to a dead end life.

The scary thing that occurred to me yesterday is that the girl I once knew has become the cynic I onced feared. Instead of living out her passions, she is rethinking them and trying to settle for something less than what she could accomplish and become.

I always thought that if this girl could reach for the stars maybe then life would be something incredible. Maybe just maybe by chance I could actually make this a reality....

As the story goes, most of us become broken dreamers as we place the very soul of our dreams in the grave yard where it is said there lies the richest place on earth, filled with endless dreams that once was.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel LeAnn said...

Hey Mae Gum,

Go do what you wanted to do and made you happy and stop trying to please everyone else by doing what they want you to. Obviously, that isn't working.

It's your life!

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home