Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Monday, August 01, 2005

El ir a ir a ir de excursión

Ah the long weekend, what a great way to spend it. Traveling on a little adventure for the weekend seems like a great idea. I am going with my sister today to see the bird sanctuary and later I am going to go blading.

It will be a great time just to think about life while I am in the wilderness. I have had so many thoughts that it will be good just to take time out to really reflect on the direction and where I want to be instead of listening to a thousand others telling me how I should run my life.

The peace I look forward to.


Walking on the cloud waiting for something to happen is just like a dream beginning to awaken.

El caminar en la nube que espera algo suceder es justo como un sueñobeginningg para despertar

错过美好

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home