Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

What do you do in the Mist of Disappointment?

Red tape, red tape, red tape. The unsightly red tape of life tells you that you must find another way around to reach your intended destination.

Ah that really bites. I mean it's hard enough trying to earn money to go to school, but realizing that there is about a thousand pieces of red tape blocking your goals, is a hard pill to swallow.

Yes, I must admit that it's all part of life and some where it might have been God's warning signs but some how, even at this age, you get stumped by all the red tape.

Growing up in your twenties is the most confusing time I think I will ever face. If I can only survive this era of the unknown and answer or at least attempt to answer the "Who am I" question maybe I will survive.

Anyway that's all I want to say. My mother use to tell me if I don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Mom knows best!

Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home