Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Life

The funny thing about life is that you can have no ducks in a row and yet sometimes life still pans out better than you would expect.

One of the great things about God is that he has his ducks in a row, and his chickens, and his people. No matter how badly my duckies are doing, God has them undercontrol. Like with this buying a home thing. God knows best even when I think that it will never work out.

Ducks! It reminds me of a piece of paper my friend Jessica gave me. It had ducks in a row and I know that just like that, things will get better.

Got to go.
MISS ME? Miss Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home