Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Thinking about life and what it means to grow up!

Looking at my life, I remind myself that maybe life would one day be this ideal structure that I would one day enjoy. Well that one day is still a long way to go from where I am.

I have decisions to make, big ones and they ulter the life I live now. I am still in a bind on what school to go to. It's the scary thought that maybe if I make the mistake and choose the wrong insitution that I will be stuck with a bad education that will haunt me the rest of my life.

It's almost like jumping off a bridge and not knowing whether the water will break your fall.

The scary thought is that in 2 years from now is suppose to be the point in where I had it all. At least that was my though in high school.

Anyway I can't blog since I have to go to work on my on-line course.

Beecha
Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home