Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Hockey NIGHT in Canada

It's great to be Canadian, I wish our team would get their butts together and win a game!!!

Anyway, life has being getting better. I have taken the stand to try to smile today. Even though life is not the way I've always wanted it to be, life is still worth living. Somehow there is hope in all this 'entropy and pain'. I know God is going to make something of this life I lead...just don't know what.
Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home