Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

A little bit of living

Today is the week where I work two days then get two days off then work for 5 and get a day off. It's strange but that's how I am living.

Well a lot has happened this week as I make decisions for my home with my sisters and still ponder about school. There is a lot of stress going on during my day and I have decided it just not worth it all. I think it takes more energy to ponder and think about all the stuff you have to do compared to just doing it.

Anyway life is crazy. I am trying not to dwell on life itself but trying to live what little life I got. Sometimes, well most of the times it seems that I just break down and cry because it's overwhelming to do life on your own.

Why can't prince charming just come and rescue me now? Oh wait that would be a bothersome since then I have to worry about handling a relationship. Humm maybe I just need a vacation but even then when I get back I end up dealing with my problems.

Like Switchfoot says, happy is a guppy word!

Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home